A Nigerian man based in the United Kingdom who committed a series of sexual offences against young girls he groomed online has been jailed.
Taiwo Benson, 46, who is currently serving a nine-year prison sentence at HMP Littlehey, was sentenced to a further two years’ imprisonment at Kingston Crown Court in London on Friday, 15 March, after pleading guilty on 23 November 2018 to the following offences:
- one count of causing a child aged 13 to 15 to watch/look at an image of sexual activity,
- two counts of an adult meeting a girl under 16 following sexual grooming,
- two counts of causing a child 13 to 15 to watch a sexual act,
- four counts of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15,
- one count of offender over 18 cause a child aged 13 to 15 to watch a sexual act,
- one count of offender 18 or over engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15
The offences were committed between 1 January and 31 December 2015 against nine victims. Benson's two-year prison sentence will be served, consecutively, to his existing jail term.
See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/taiwo-benson-who-groomed-young-girls-online-jailed-in-uk.html