11. Donât store your bananas in a bunch or in a
fruit bowl with other fruits. Separate your
bananas and place each in a different location.
Bananas release gases which cause fruits
(including other bananas) to ripen quickly.
Separating them will keep them fresh longer.
12. To keep potatoes from budding in the bag,
put an apple in with them.
13. If you manage to have some leftover wine,
cocktail drinks at the end of the evening, freeze it in ice cube trays for easy addition to sauces
(white wine works wonders in sauces, i don't joke with them) in the future.
14. After boiling pasta or potatoes, cool the water and use it to water your house plants. The water contains nutrients that your plants will love.
15. When defrosting meat from the freezer, pour
some vinegar over it. Not only does it tenderize
the meat; it will also bring down the freezing
temperature of the meat and cause it to thaw
quicker. # Note every woman should have vinegar in her kitchen.
16. Do you cry while peeling off onions, then try
this. After peeling off your onions, refrigerate the onions for at least 5minutes, then dice it. You will be glad you did.
17. For aluminium pans that are looking dull, just boil some apple peels in them. This will brighten up the aluminum and make your house smell yummy.
18. If your salt is becoming lumpy, put a few
grains of rice in with it to absorb excess
19. Always keep an aloe vera plant in your
kitchen. Itâs invaluable when you scrape your arm or burn your finger. Just break off a leaf and rub the gel from the inside on the injury.
20. When making a soup, sauce, that ends up too fatty or greasy, drop in an ice cube. The ice will attract the fat, which you can then scoop out. This works wonders.
Drop any kitchen tips you know...