The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Registeration Process.
The application portal for the 75 billion flag of Nigeria youth Investment find, NYIF is officially open for Registeration.
Youths with business ideas that require funding can apply for the fund through the following link. https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/
Here are steps on how to register for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
1. After visiting the site from your preferred browser. Click on apply here. It will take you to the second page.
2. This second page will require you to carefully insert your first name, middle name, last name and Biometric Verification Number (BVN). After that you click on next, it will take you to the next page.
3. This third page it took you to, requires you to put your geopolitical zone, state of origin, local government area and your level of education.
4. Select preferred training centre, and a question will be asked, don't panic just answer deligently. Then you click on agreeing that the details filled are accurate. After that you press submit.
5. Once you receive congratulations your request is being submitted successfully. That means you have registration.