With increasing health issues rummaging all around the globe, it is very difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Millions of humans source the internet each day with a hungry desire for information pertaining a list of healthy lifestyle to practice in order to avoid being sick, it is also very important to know that information’s being sourced on the web are in no way a substitute to your doctor’s advice, it is very important to always see a doctor as they are professionals and are very much inclined.
Most health-related diseases are from a vast majority of the food we consume on daily basis, and out of ignorance, we keep consuming these foods which could pose a great danger to our health, millions of people get sick every day which could probably lead to their death, so many die early because of the inability of their immune system to fight off various bacteria and disease in their body reason being that they consume a whole lot of bad foods which provide little or no nutrients to aid their immune system fight off diseases in their body.
While it is important to go see a doctor, it is also very important to know the kind of food we take into our system, it is in my opinion that we try as much as possible to avoid these list of food below as it could pose a threat to our health.
1. Sugary drinks: it is almost becoming a norm and a lifestyle for so many as they can’t do without consuming drinks every day, it is also not wrong to want to have a drink, but having the right drink should be our priority as so many drinks could pose a threat our health, having sugary drinks is very risky and bad as added sugar which is one of the ingredients is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet, sugary drinks are particularly harmful when you consume liquid calories, your brain doesn’t appear to register it as food and when consumed in large amounts sugar can drive insulin which is linked to fatty-liver disease, diabetes, and heart disease.
2. Fruit juice: Though fruit juice is assumed to be healthy, it contains antioxidants and vitamin c, it also packs high amounts of liquid sugar which are particularly not good for your system, it harbors much sugar just as sugary drinks and sometimes even more and could pose a serious health issue.
3. White Bread: Most commercial breads are not good for the body and are very unhealthy if eaten in large amounts, as they are made from refined wheat, which is low in fiber and may lead to rapid spikes in blood sugar.
4. Fried, Grilled or Broiled Food: Frying, grilling, and broiling are a very unhealthy way of cooking foods, food cooked in these ways are often calorie-dense as several types of unhealthy chemical compounds are formed when cooked under high heat and these chemicals have links to increased risk of cancer and heart disease.
5. Cookies, Cakes: Most cookies and cakes are unhealthy if consumed in excess, they are made with refined sugar, refined wheat flour, and added fats, these foods might be very tasty but they have almost no essential nutrients and add no valuable substance to our bodies and they have so many preservatives which are also harmful to our bodies.
6. Ice Creams: These junk foods are of no essential value and add no nutrient to our systems, they are high in sugar and are also very bad for our health, while kids generally are fond of this foods it is important to watch out the contents in which they take it in as too much consumption could lead to serious health challenges.
There are lots of unhealthy foods which we should avoid and the above are just a few of them, it is very important to talk to a dietician before you make decisions on the kind of foods to take in, remember that health is wealth!
Hope this article was helpful?