1. *Science Teachers* - They don't know how to dress, they are always mean, tough and unhappy. They beat and discipline students anyhow. They teach Integrated Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
2. *Intro Tech & Technical Drawing Teachers* - They don't care about dressing, they always move about with cane, they help other teachers to beat students (but they are always nice and caring if you are close to them).
3. *English Teachers* - They are mostly handsome or beautiful, neat, classy, sassy but very proud. They walk and do like the whole school belongs to them because they speak fluently. They are always confident. They don't care about discipline most times, they just want to crack dry jokes which are not funny. They are so boring but think they are funny.
4. *Local language Teachers especially Yoruba Teachers*: Their only job is to abuse you and your generation. They care about respect than intellect. They like eye service than discipline. Just know how to kneel and prostrate to greet them and pronto, you are free.
5. *Home Economics, Food & Nutrition Teachers*: They are the mini devils, they instigate other teachers against students, they won't beat you ooo but they would add Jaara. You can't go to the staff room without them saying something bad about you. And they can eat for Africa.
6. *Maths Teachers*: They don't dress well. Beating is their first calling and major skill. They beat more than they teach, they are not always friendly and they don't always look good. To them everybody should be serious like them nothing like fun or humour. They have poor communication skills. ðââï¸ðââï¸ðââï¸ðââï¸ðº
7. *Government, Social Studies, History & Civic Education Teachers*: They are funny and current. They are everybody's friends (both students & teachers). They are always against the school management. They care less about what is going on in the school, they are there to teach and have fun. Students pass their subjects with less stress. They are always active once there are social activities in school. They always look good, dress smart and are fun to be with. In fact, they bring life to the staff room as they bring up one argument or the other.
8. *Agric & P. E Teachers*: They are minorities in schools. They don't always get involved in what goes on in school. Theirs is to operate school farms, confusing people with botanical names and like inter house or interschool sport competitions.
9. *Geography Teachers*: They know everywhere and can tell you the name of every cloud in the sky. They are aloof and they can make you write notes for a whole day. They are mostly conservative and very boring.
10. *Music & Fine Art Teachers*: They dress well with funny colours. They over rate their teaching skills and voice. They don't beat students and hardly sit in the Staff room to gossip. Most male music teachers look like SU members but they like to have girls around them always.
Are these true of your Secondary School Teachers?
.....Let's laugh smallð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ððð
NB: it is not MY hand writing oh!